- Buck Dandy Co., Inc. Warrants its’ Product to be Free of Defects for a Period of One (1) year from the Date of the Original Purchase.
- Warranty Covers – Defects in Materials, Frame and Workmanship. Frame Includes – Main Frame, Side Rails, Cross members, and Sub Frame only.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
- Components Not Manufactured by Buck Dandy Co., Inc. such
as – Axles, Brake Parts, Suspensions, Tires, Wheels, Couplers, Jacks, Etc., Are Warranted by Their Original Manufacturer, but Not Limited Exclusively to These Items.
- Normal Wear – Items Not Warranted Due to Wear Include- Brakes, Bearings, Seals, Tires, Hoses, Paint Due to Chipping and Scarring, Lumber Due to Fading or Shrinking, or Parts due to Corrosion Etc., but Not limited Exclusively to These Items. These Items are Not Warranted.
- Modifications or Alterations Voids Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Any Damage Caused by Overloading, Modifications, Alterations, Negligence, Accidents, Improper Loading, Misuse or Abuse such as- Bent Frames, Bent axles, Punched Tires, Bent/Damaged Hitch, Other Property; but Not Limited Exclusively to These Items, Is Not Covered Under Warranty.
- Damage Done Due to Lack of Proper Maintenance, Service and Safety Checks, Such as- Incorrect Air Pressure, Checking/Tightening Lug Nuts, Unfastened/Unsecured Couplers, Latches & Pins, Etc., is Not Covered Under Warranty.
- Transportation Cost of Trailer to Dealer or Repair Shop, Towing, Storage, Rental, Economic Loss, Loss of Time or Inconvenience, Etc. is Not Covered Under Warranty.
This Warranty is Expressly in Lieu of all Other Warranties and Repre- sentations. Buck Dandy Co., Inc. Makes No Other Representation or Warranty of Any Kind, Expressed or Implied, with Respect to Buck Dandy Co., Inc. No One, Including an Authorized Buck Dandy Co., Inc. Representative is Authorized to Make Further or
Additional Warranties on Behalf of Buck Dandy Co., Inc.
Warranty Claim Procedure
1. All Claims Must First be Handled Through the Dealer of Purchase.
2. Trailer Will Need to be Returned to Dealer (if at all Possible) for Inspection and Pictures as Soon as Possible.
3. Dealer May Submit Warranty Claim if Applicable.
4. All Warranties Must Be Pre-Notified and Agreed with Manufacturer.